It’s time for another fun craftivity! December starts next week (OMG) and that will bring the gingerbread theme into my room, so I just had to come up with something for this one! I did this craft last year with my kids, but I want to spice it up a bit this round…
How cute are these guys? I included more options in this one, because you can choose to use the included writing activities OR you can just make the gingerbread.
I also have some that use a rectangular body! Who doesn’t love options? There are 7 different activities included:
- “Gingerbread Words” Student Page is great for targeting vocabulary or articulation.
- “Cookie Recipe” Student Page can be used to write recipes for favorite kinds of cookies or creating your own!
- Describing Web Student Page (page 10) includes 7 circles for writing describing words about the gingerbread.
- Blank Drawing Student Pages (oval and rectangular) are for younger or lower level students to draw a picture about a story they have read or a picture to tell a story about their gingerbread!
- “My Gingerbread Story” Student Page is perfect for your older students to retell or create their own story about a gingerbread!
- Writing & Drawing Student Page combines drawing and writing for your students’ creative stories!