This idea was not originally going to be for anyone but me. I needed something to organize myself, because normally I just use post notes. All over. So I promised myself that I would attempt to create a planner that met MY needs, since I could never find one that was quite right. I did it and was so proud of myself that I threw this pic on Instagram…
And a couple of peeps asked if this was going on TPT…and I thought…um. I dunno. It certainly wasn’t something I planned on, but it morphed into a lovely project! I just can’t say no to you guys. It has changed slightly since this pic….
This download actually has two planners…call me crazy…but I love both polka dots and chevron and I couldn’t decide which I wanted to use, so I made both. When I was done, I ended up using the chevron, but it was a close race…I really love them both!
And chevron! Here is what is included in both:
Each set has a monthly calendar (I have no idea why this screen shot is SO skinny, the page is a normal 8.5 x 11!). Every month also has a quote that I like…many were shared with me via my FB followers…thanks for some GREAT suggestions 🙂
A monthly paperwork page to keep track of IEPs, Re-Evaluations, Screenings, and Evaluations to be completed.
A weekly To-Do list…
And a weekly therapy plan to help keep track of what materials/books/crafts/other STUFF I need.
I also included two different cover pages for each design…one specifically for SLPs
And one that is more generic. There are also back covers.
Here is how I put it together for myself:
- Printed the cover & back pages on card stock, then laminated. I also included my Theme Therapy Calendar freebie on the inside of the back cover.
- Printed each page of the monthly calendar on regular copy paper
- Printed 12 copies of the Paperwork page on regular copy paper
- Counted how many themes I was using and printed that many of the Weekly Planning page
- Counted how many weeks I was in school and printed that many of the Weekly To-Do page
- Took it all to Staples and had it spiral bound (this was only $4)! You could also put it in a binder.
You can find them both in my TPT store:
How do you keep yourself organized???