I = Jenn Alcorn, Crazy Speech World
Speech therapy content on Crazy Speech World is written for other SLPs and related professionals. I, Jenn Alcorn, do not advise parents about the treatment of their child via the information/materials in this blog. I refer parents to www.asha.org to find a certified SLP in your area.
At times I may reference other blogs, websites, etc. This is not an endorsement and I accept no responsibility for the contents of other websites.
Jenn Alcorn is the sole writer and editor of this blog. Thoughts and opinions expressed in this blog are hers. Occasionally, guest writers will appear with the consent of the editor (Jenn Alcorn).
Copyright: The contents of this blog belong to Jenn Alcorn, unless otherwise stated
Downloads from this blog may be used for individual use only. Credit is required. Commercial use of my products is not permitted.
With the exception of Google Adsense and the Amazon Affiliates Program, I do not accept payment for advertisement.
Jenn Alcorn is a participant in the Amazon Serivces LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Crazy Speech World will never use, sell or give away any personally-identifying information that this blog might automatically collect from you when you comment on a post, visit the site or sign up for posts via e-mail (i.e. your name, e-mail address, IP address, location, etc).
Information we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
When you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us (i.e. a comment on a post will provide only the information you provide and email addresses are not public).
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.